“View of the Sea Cottages” Cape Breton Cottage rentals
The snow maybe falling but it is never too early to think of the summer. We have a bookings now for the summer so inquirer now before we are all booked up for the summer. Come see Kelly’s Mountain that is just across the lake and sit on the beach during a nice summer day.
Take a look at our live webcam
If you are planning to visit Cape Breton in 2016 we still have openings. Just email us or give us a call 902 565 8907. Please click on ‘OUR COTTAGES’ in the menu to see the interiors of the cottages. Remember to look at our live webcam to see the summer developing at the cottages.
To tell you a little about the cottages:
Our cottages are centrally located on Cape Breton island. We are only 10 minutes away from getting on the Cabot Trail. We are half way between Baddeck and Sydney (30 minutes). Only 10 minutes from North Sydney and Sydney Mines where there is shopping for anything you may need.
Unlike cottage rentals on Booking.com or VRBO, we are provincial inspected and regulated so you get quality accommodations during your stay.
- Each cottage has a commanding view of the Bras d’Or Lakes and Kelly’s Mountain
- There is a private sandy beach on the property for swimming or boating.
- Perfect for a quiet, relaxing getaway or a romantic vacation.
- ‘View of the Sea’ provides a beautiful setting to enjoy and explore all the beauty of Cape Breton Island.
- Click here to view a live webcam of our view from the cottages
- Click here to watch a YouTube video entitled ‘Good Morning America – Cape Breton’
- Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/#!/viewoftheseacottages
- PICTURES at the cottage and around the island https://www.facebook.com/viewoftheseacottages/photos_stream
- If you want to see what it is like at the cottages all year round, look at this cool clip http://www.lookr.com/lookout/1267576295-Big-Bras-d’Or#action-play-year