‘View of the Sea’ Cape Breton Cottages
As the days are getting warmer in Cape Breton people are thinking of summer to visit the Cabot Trail or family or friends in Cape Breton. If you are interested in visiting this summer and wish to stay with us, please don’t wait. We still have some great dates still available. Please click on the cottages to see the interior of them.
Are you looking for centrally located Cape Breton cottages for your next vacation? Congratulations! You’ve just found them!
Choose one of our three comfortable and fully equipped non-smoking cottages. You’ll find them nestled on 6 acres overlooking the sea on beautiful Boularderie Island, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Each cottage has a commanding view of the Bras d’Or Lakes and Kelly’s Mountain
- There is a private sandy beach on the property for swimming or boating.
- Perfect for a quiet, relaxing getaway or a romantic vacation.
- ‘View of the Sea’ provides a beautiful setting to enjoy and explore all the beauty of Cape Breton Island.
- Click here to view a live webcam of our view from the cottages
- Click here to watch a YouTube video entitled ‘Good Morning America – Cape Breton’