Cape Breton Cottage rentals
“Come see our way of Life”
Our cottages are self-contained and cleaned using Dept of Health recommendations
Well the summer of 2022 is now in the past. Now it is time to think of 2023 to visit Cape Breton. It is never too early to think of where you are going to stay. Unlike unlicensed accommodations we follow a strict cleaning regiment using industrial cleaning materials leaving you a clean worry free cottage for your stay.
Our Cape Breton pet friendly cottage rentals are centrally located in Big Bras d’Or, you can enjoy all the island has to offer. Come and hear our Celtic music, as well as experience whale watching; the best golf course in the world; or have a great lobster supper, all within a short distance from the cottages. Go for a 2 minute walk along the shore to the Factory Wharf and buy lobster or crab (in season) from the fishermen who bring them in from the daily catch.
If you are a first time visitor “come see our way of life” in Cape Breton. If you are a returning visitor then you know what we offer and that is why you keep coming back. We have been receiving bookings for the summer so inquire now before we are all booked up. Come see Kelly’s Mountain that is just across the lake and sit on the beach during a nice summer day. Unless you are floating in the lake, you can’t find a more centralized location on the island than in Big Bras d’Or. Give us a call 902 565 8907. Mark and Gina
Come see our way of Life
Just email us or give us a call 902 565 8907. Please click on ‘OUR COTTAGES’ in the menu to see the interiors of the cottages. As well, remember to look at our live webcam to see the summer developing into the fall at the cottages.
To tell you a little about the cottages:
Our cottages are centrally located on Cape Breton island, so we are only 10 minutes away from getting on the Cabot Trail. As well, we are half way between Baddeck and Sydney (30 minutes) and only 10 minutes from North Sydney and Sydney Mines where there is shopping for anything you may need.
Why risk your vacation? Unlike some cottage rentals on Booking.com or VRBO, we are provincial inspected and regulated so you get quality accommodations during your stay.
We have fully equipped, non smoking cottages (inside) and you’ll find them nestled on 6 acres overlooking the lake and the ocean on beautiful Boularderie Island, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Each of our Cape Breton cottage rentals has a commanding view of the Bras d’Or Lakes and Kelly’s Mountain
- There is a private sandy beach on the property for swimming and/or boating.
- Perfect for a quiet and relaxing getaway or a romantic vacation.
- ‘View of the Sea’ provides a beautiful setting to enjoy and explore all the beauty of Cape Breton Island.
- Click here to view a live webcam of our view from the cottages
- Click here to watch a YouTube video entitled ‘Good Morning America – Cape Breton’
- See also our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/#!/viewoftheseacottages
- PICTURES at the cottage and around the island https://www.facebook.com/viewoftheseacottages/photos_stream